Audrey's Ten Commandments of Love
- Love thyself.
Care for and nurture yourself. Then seek love from others.
- Get your house in order.
Stop the fantasies about what others owe you. "Rescue fantasies" don't create real and lasting love.
- Respect love's power.
Remember, love is not a medicine for all your emotional ills.
- Thou shall not indulge in negativity.
Redefine your love together and work to make positive change occur.
- Thou shalt ask and you will receive.
Ask directly for what you want and you will receive. Learn to be reasonable.
- Thou shalt love unconditionally.
Determine the difference between what you need and what you want as to show love.
- Thou shalt neither a follower or a leader be.
Real love works when both partners share power.
- Thou shalt enjoy healthy sexual pleasures and emotional intimacy.
There's no room for shame.
- Thou shalt not throw the first stone.
Humans make mistakes better referred to as growth experiences.
- Thou shalt not allow fear to destroy good loving.
Confront your fears honestly and remember to attack the problem and not the person.